Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
James Cameron's AVATAR (Mobile Game) Ripping Project - 01/22/2010: Section Update!
Well, thank you Carpaccio. Smile But what did you really mean with "I and my 'company' fully condone the ripping of this game." ?
Also, really thanks for this, because the whole time I forgot the copyrights! So I added them now (in the form of a stamp! Big Grin ):
[Image: Copyrights.png]

And like ever, here´s an update. But this time there´re not more Enemies ripped, no, I mostly finished (except two or three poses) Jakesully, added all the Levels of the game and continued some other stuff.
I´m currently having some problems with Neytiri, so I will focus next time onto the menu stuff and Miscellanous Objects, so that they ´ll be finished (soon).
Also I made the Selection Icon (I thought a lot about where I should capture the game... but this is I think the best! Wink ).

James Cameron´s AVATAR The Game (Mobile) Section Icon:

[Image: Section%20Icon.png]

Main Things:

[Image: Jake%20Icon.png] [Image: Neytiri%20Icon.png] [Image: Tse-Huk%20Icon.png] [Image: Textbox%20Icon.png] [Image: Miscellanous%20Objects%20Icon.png]

Enemies:

[Image: Viperwolf%20Icon.png]

Miscellanous:

[Image: Loading%20Screen%20Icon.png] [Image: Levels%20Icon.png] [Image: Main%20Menu%20Icon.png] [Image: Intro%20Icon.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: James Cameron's Avatar (Mobile Game) Ripping Project - 12/27/2009 another update! - by Mosche11 - 01-22-2010, 12:55 PM