Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
An Introduction to the Mod. Gen projects
Hello. You may recognize me from MFS, previous sprite submissions here, or somewhere else entirely. Or you may not know me at all. It doesn't actually matter. I'm a spriter.

After speaking with Dazz and Tonberry, I am bringing a large scale series of projects from the MFS boards here with their blessing. The projects will still remain at MFS, making this a project that spans both boards and hopefully utilizing the talent found at both.

The 'style' of the sprites is called "Modern Genesis", a name that I didn't give it myself but sort of... developed. It is, at it's heart, S3&K style with polish. My goal in creating this 'style' was to both bring a modern touch to older S3&K characters such as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc, but also bring in newer characters like Blaze or Silver in a consistent, high quality style for both sprite comic and fangame makers.

Quality and usability are the things I take to highest regard in these sheets.

Quality in that I desire the sprites to be consistent amongst themselves and true the characters being sprited.

Usability in that I want these sheets to be able to be used not only in things such as sprite comics, but fangames (of which a few fangames are already using these sprites) and whatever else someone's heart desires. There are basically no permissions needed to use the sheets, but it is asked that credit be given for the work that went into the sheet (though that is optional).

I will be uploading the projects to this shortly.

I hope we can all work well together :)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
An Introduction to the Mod. Gen projects - by Deebs - 06-12-2009, 11:55 AM