Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Solved] Need help to rip Uncharted Waters Origin's music
Question 
Hello everyone, i am currently trying to rip the music from Uncharted Waters Origin but i have arrived at a pit stop. Here's what i tried to do since it's probably important info.

First, i ripped the .pak using quickBMS with a script from UE4_specific_scripts on CS.RIN.RU's AES Key post.
Then, i was able to rip the .uasset located in Uwo/Content/common/Sound/Wave/Bgm with a bms scripts in sound_extraction_UE4 from the same post on CS.RIN.RU.
I got .adpcm and .vem files that cannot be played/extracted anywhere. I have tried almost every version of vgmstream available on Windows, a few ADPCM Converters and a bunch of WEM converter but the only info i could get was when using VGSC with .adpcm files, the software detected it as Yamaha AICA 4-bit ADPCM but when it extracted it, it was just noise. (didn't work with .wem files)
Umodel specific build doesn't work with the extracted sounds from the .pak. It either crashes when extracting (with a different error depending on the song) or it doesn't extract anything. Fmodel cannot access the .pak and it doesn't work when putting the directory of the extracted .pak or when trying to open them directly.

I'm honestly not sure where to go from there. I don't know where the problem comes from, if the .adpcm and .wem files are corrupted or encrypted and how to get readable audio files from this game.

PS: Can i link some of the .wem and .adpcm ?(I don't know if it break the rule about posting illegal stuff)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
[Solved] Need help to rip Uncharted Waters Origin's music - by Nevorist - 06-20-2023, 07:24 AM