Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi everybody! Back after 8 years
Thanks, I've been doing great actually, how about you? I was really nervous this whole time about trying to start up modding again because I keep hearing all of these things about how much more difficult it is but I finally decided to brave it and take the plunge. To my surprise, everything actually worked! So far, we only have other people's characters and voice mods but we just dumped our copy of the game today so we'll be able to add music and hopefully create our own mods in the future. I'm going to try learning how to rig a skeleton so I can try to import some of my favorite characters. It isn't going to be quite the same as Brawl since I feel like vertex editing let you show off a bit more creativity than simply importing but I think it could still be a lot of fun. If I can learn how to make my own models again, that will be even better.
My brother any I have been working on a story for most of our lives that will likely never get finished but it's still a really fun hobby. We've been making a lot of characters during our spare time. My brother draws them in pen and blocks in solid colors in Photoshop and I apply the finishing touches with all of the shading in Photoshop. I'll share a link to our ArtStation page below to show off our characters we've done so far:

My ArtStation page: https://www.artstation.com/search?sort_b...ery=aafyre
Thanked by: Kold-Virus

Messages In This Thread
Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 06:18 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 07:08 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 09:03 PM
RE: Hi everybody! Back after 8 years - by Aafyre - 04-26-2022, 09:56 PM