Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Bomberman Series Ripping Project
Hi everyone! At the time I'm writing this I have exactly 54 pending sheets, with the exception of 2(which are from pac man 2) all of them are from Super Bomberman 2 and 3. This time I will not promise I can rip all the games like I did with Harvest Moon(in which I'm almost giving up on ripping FOMT), but since bomberman stages are much easier and take less time to rip I think I can do it. Remember last post I say that I can't rip more stages because of school? So, yesterday and today I had a lot of free time and I used it to rip a lot of sheets.
One cool thing is that I've already ripped all the Super Bomberman 2 story mode stages and some from Super Bomberman 3, and already submitted them. It's easier to rip those in my free time as they take less time, but still, I don't promise I can rip all the games, specially because monday-friday I have school, but I promise I'll try Wink

Those are the games that have already been ripped:

-Super Bomberman 1 Story Mode Stages
-Super Bomberman 1 Battle Stages
-Super Bomberman 2 Story Mode Stages
-Super Bomberman 2 Battle Stages

-Super Bomberman 3 Story Mode Stages
-Super Bomberman 3 Battle Stages
-Super Bomberman 4 Story Mode Stages
-Super Bomberman 4 Battle Stages
-Super Bomberman 5 Story Mode Stages (Working on it Wink )
-Super Bomberman 5 Battle Stages

I'm excited to rip those stages and I'm surprised I've ripped all Bomberman 2 stages in just 3-4 hours, these are the fastest games to rip. Hope you guys enjoy these sprites and hope that this time I can finish this project.
Just a random dude. I really love programming in C! Hopefully I can publish a game someday! Sometimes I like to rip Super Nintendo games too!

Messages In This Thread
Super Bomberman Series Ripping Project - by Alefy San - 06-20-2021, 04:55 PM