Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Vini310's sprites showcase and feedback
Star 
Welcome,

I'm Vini310, a game developer who's been interested in spriting for some time, not that I'm interested in using those sprites in my actual games, at least for now.

Up to now, I've only made a few sprites, all of which were very simple (a shirt, a slime and some Game Boy-style things), but in December 2020 I decided to do something more... "complex", and the final result was 

https://www.deviantart.com/vini310/art/J...-868961012 (I tried to post the picture here, but it always appears corrupted)

I posted this sprite on multiple sites, but haven't got any sort of feedback from any of them, so I realized the VG Resource would be the best place to improve my abilities, especially since this mermaid sprite was particularly difficult to make> the arms, the tail, and the breasts (the last of which I had to remove from the sprite because I couldn't make it appealing).

"Why did you created an entire thread if you only have one sprite to show?"
Because I plan on making (and showing) more as time goes on, and it's more convenient to make a thread...

Also, please do not post my sprites on The Spriters Resource, Sprite Database or any other of these sites, they aren't for use, for now. You CAN modify them, though, AS LONG AS YOU SHOW ME FIRST.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Vini310's sprites showcase and feedback - by Vini310 - 02-20-2021, 09:14 AM