Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which sprites should I show off?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mario
100.00%
2 100.00%
Sonic the Hedgehog
0%
0 0%
Mario powerups
0%
0 0%
Something else
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites
Personally, I think your choices in color are fine, and that's actually a very redeeming quality for your Mario sprites. but you should be shifting your focus on the anatomy of mario. I kind of feel like his legs are really stiff and some of the frames are also inconsistent with this.

I'm under the impression that this is something you don't do often or haven't practiced alot in, and that's fine. But in the long haul if this is something that you would like to improve on then you may need to fix those and look up a few references to help out with that.

That isn't to say these are awful, because as I said the color choices are fine and from the looks of it I think you have a knack for that as far as the positives for them. What would be nice to know is the process in how you're drawing these before going over them to where they are now because that would give me a better idea of what you could be doing better in your approach.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: superspongebobbros

Messages In This Thread
RE: Superspongebobbros's big stash of sprites - by DioShiba - 03-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Major Update - by superspongebobbros - 07-06-2023, 08:36 PM