Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi there!
Wink 
Salutations, all! I just figured I'd pop in here and give a little greeting before I go to see about a sprite sheet restoration on the TSR forums. ( and this one is gonna be a doozy... ooh boy... )

I've been visiting here often for all my sprite-based needs over the years ( whether it's Sonic-related or what have you ), but I never really got to know any of the folks here. Usually I'm here and gone in a matter of minutes. But this time I figured I'd pop in and give everyone a hearty hello!

I guess you could call me an indie game developer in training. I've been working on improving my skills over the years ( mainly being self-taught since %99.9 of these online video courses on YouTube and wherever still baffle me to this day ), and I'm glad to say that I'm seeing a lot of improvement as of late... although as you can probably guess by now, I'm no artist or sprite designer by any stretch, hence why I often show up here to get the assets I need.

Hey, maybe we'll get to know each other a little better as time goes on. But right now, I've gotta get back to work. Catch you real soon!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Hi there! - by Bulldozerman185 - 07-09-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Hi there! - by Spriter Theo - 07-09-2020, 08:44 PM