Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania : Grimoire of Souls - 3D model rips
3D Modelling 
EDIT: for convenience sake, I've made a another Google Drive account where i'll be uploading rips from few games i have in mind
I have yet to update this thread properly, in the meanwhile you can get the Assists, Enemies and Bosses 3D models as well as the voice clips from the playable characters here : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AN5Bjg...NM_ujUmr63

Hello everyone, being quite the Castlevania fan and Grimoire of Souls being pretty fun, I've decided to rip some models from that game. (it uses Unity)
Makin' a thread to keep things rather organized, lol

Notes:
- For some reasons, i can't extract the playable character's model with their boneset at all, so they are in .obj format only.
- Alucard's alt costume have 2 corrupted textures in the data (for the alternate colors)
- The reason I use .fbx instead of .dae is because I can't get it to export in .dae format without screwing the boneset
- Some weapons doesn't seem to have a texture, period. (not sure if not there in the game's code or corrupted at export)

Playable Characters & Alt Costumes: (.obj)
Alter Arts: (.obj & .fbx)

Bosses: (.obj & .fbx)

Weapons: (.fbx)

Subweapons: (.fbx)

If anyone have any questions, feel free to ask!

Messages In This Thread
Castlevania : Grimoire of Souls - 3D model rips - by LJSTAR - 10-02-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Castlevania:Grimoire of Souls - by LJSTAR - 10-04-2019, 05:18 PM