Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Game of Thrones Winter Is Coming Ripping Help
(04-08-2019, 11:19 PM)clitSTIFFY Wrote: [Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Arya_Stark_LRG.png]
[Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Robb_Stark_LRG.png][Image: GOT-WIC_PC_COMMANDER_Sansa_Stark_LRG.png]

I have no issue telling you how to do it, problem is, the Normal maps don't extract properly, so they have to be manually fixed, which is a little harder too explain. That, plus the files are stored in 2 different locations... For some F**KED UP reason. Using the social tab is how I found the 3 commanders above. I've fixed the normal maps, and the images link back to my website, where they can be downloaded.

Hi there, damn finally I found something about this game...

I'm trying the same thing, I really want to get the Sansa Model from the game mostly for my best friend because shes was obsessed with GoT. I found Daenerys, Arya, Jon and Jaimie on other Sites. But never ever a Sansa Stark Model, thats why I tried it to rip it myself, but I am too stupid for it, it also does not work for me.

Do one of you have the model? May I ask you if I could download it somehow? (The Links are expired/deleted)
That would really mean a lot to me.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Winter Is Coming Ripping Help - by Sadwolfy - 06-19-2020, 12:11 AM