Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Attempt II
It's been a while, hasn't it?

Well, some more sprites, this time based on the Mega Man series:

Edits of the 'Hanging Reploid' enemy from Xtreme 2 into armorless Vile and Maverick Hunter sprites. Vile's dashing sprite was edited from one of X's dashing frames, however.

Bass.exe (Edited from Mega Man 10) and Roll wearing Roll.exe's outfit (using Roll's head and Mega Man's body) from the Battle Network spin-off series.

Ooh, here's an old one: An edit of Xtreme X into Axl from X7 and X8. Idle (with/without wings), firing (using...the wrong weapon...), and jumping/flying. Aside from the firing sprite using a buster, something Axl doesn't have, the main flaw with these old edits is that the hair and wings aren't outlined properly and it makes them stick out from the rest of the sprite. Otherwise, it overall holds up decently. Also, more recently, an edit to the different model of Marine Bike that Rider Joes use, specifically a riderless sprite of it, and an edit of X's Xtreme 2 Second Armor idle frame to resemble the Falcon Armor from X5 and X6.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Attempt II - by Aquarius - 01-12-2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Attempt II - by Aquarius - 02-21-2019, 08:04 PM
RE: Attempt II - by Aquarius - 04-17-2019, 03:06 PM