Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Danganronpa V3 Filetype Help
Question 
So when i downloaded SPRIAL, it doesn't come with the .jar file and i can't seem to find one with it. I'm actually going to be honest when i say that this is probably one of the most confusing games that i have tried to rip, Next to Klonoa 2. It might just be a matter of i don't understand this thing but. It really has me confused.

UPDATE: Nevermind, a friend helped me fix the scripts for Danganronpa Tools and I was able to get it to open the folders but for some reason it says my .spc files are invalid. I have tried this on various different ones but none of them seem to work and all give me that error. As Shown in this screenshot below

Another Edit: It seems the .spc files for the backgrounds extract just fine. Dunno if it's certian ones that don't work or what.
The ones for the school (which i assume are all 3d models) extracted just fine, sure it's taken about 2-3 hours but they're getting extracted. Now comes the challenge of figuring out how to convert the .srvd and .srd files.
Okay One last edit: Nevermind what i said about SPIRAL, i'm a freaking idiot and didn't pay attention to the directions on github. So i now have the proper files for SPIRAL xD
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Danganronpa V3 Filetype Help - by Shinigami_Guntz - 12-04-2018, 01:36 AM
RE: Danganronpa V3 Filetype Help - by Resistiv - 12-04-2018, 06:23 AM
RE: Danganronpa V3 Filetype Help - by Ziella - 12-04-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: Danganronpa V3 Filetype Help - by Shinigami_Guntz - 12-05-2018, 11:11 AM