The VG Resource

Full Version: Danganronpa V3 Filetype Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i recently was able to buy Danganronpa V3 and I want to attempt to get the rest of the Virtual World Sprites and Things for characters but when i extract the files using the cpk script for quick bms (the version that lets files over 4gb be extracted) it spits out all the games files as a .spc file and my computer seems to read them as certificate files. I'm not sure how to go about getting these files extracted or how to even go about trying to open them. I could really use some help if possible, i'm trying to rip mainly Kiibo's Virtual World sprites and a few other things here and there.
Hiya Shinigami_Guntz!

Would you mind sending some of the files in?
Unfortunately the VGR wiki is currently down, otherwise I would have redirected you to the v3 page for that.

There is a tool called Spiral that can convert and extract them. https://github.com/UnderMybrella/Spiral
If you have any issues I suggest joining the discord server in the repo for help.

Edit: The wiki is back, here's the page for v3
https://wiki.vg-resource.com/Danganronpa...ng_Harmony
So when i downloaded SPRIAL, it doesn't come with the .jar file and i can't seem to find one with it. I'm actually going to be honest when i say that this is probably one of the most confusing games that i have tried to rip, Next to Klonoa 2. It might just be a matter of i don't understand this thing but. It really has me confused.

UPDATE: Nevermind, a friend helped me fix the scripts for Danganronpa Tools and I was able to get it to open the folders but for some reason it says my .spc files are invalid. I have tried this on various different ones but none of them seem to work and all give me that error. As Shown in this screenshot below
[attachment=9053]
Another Edit: It seems the .spc files for the backgrounds extract just fine. Dunno if it's certian ones that don't work or what.
The ones for the school (which i assume are all 3d models) extracted just fine, sure it's taken about 2-3 hours but they're getting extracted. Now comes the challenge of figuring out how to convert the .srvd and .srd files.
Okay One last edit: Nevermind what i said about SPIRAL, i'm a freaking idiot and didn't pay attention to the directions on github. So i now have the proper files for SPIRAL xD