Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P..... also Pinhead is finally finished (sprites)
Nice intros. The bonus stage looks cool too. Any chance you could make a video of it that.guy?

I took the sprite of Samara that flavio posted and re-colored the portrait to those colors. I also added her to the line up and re-colored Eric Draven's neck to be the same shade as his skin on his sprite:

[Image: horror-character-select.png]

Also, finally got around to seeing 'Slender Man.' Noticed that he doesn't talk, but that he makes rattling and squealing noises. I was thinking for is win quotes, instead of having him talk or just say '.......' like Michael, he could be like Blanka SFA3 and make sounds for his quotes and then underneath it could be the translation. Here's what I came up with for his win quotes:

Shriek!
(Die!)

Shriek! Shriek!
(Destroy!)

Rattle! Rattle! Rattle!
(Your soul is mine!)

Shriek! Rattle!
(No escape!)

Rattle! Shriek! Rattle!
(Time's up!)

btw what is left for Jason and Freddy?

Also, came across these... were you planning on using them? Any ideas for the stages? Was thinking of a few earlier. Saw Jason and Ash have stages already, that's good:

http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t4...ited-ports
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capcom Style Mugen Horror Game W.I.P. -- Pinhead / Hellraiser Sprite Sheet included - by sil3nt j - 01-06-2019, 07:20 PM