Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old project that I somewhat restarted.
(10-01-2018, 06:29 PM)JewyB Wrote: I actually very much appreciate your presence on here DioShiba as you seem to be an active member who seems to continually offer solid C+C and advice to as many people as possible. It's one of the reasons i jumped in here to comment, as i felt you were being completely misunderstood and wanted to offer a different explanation of what you were trying to say.

Which came off as making me seem like a petulant child. Thanks a lot for that, you two both ruined the forum for me and made hurt my already lacking ability to socialize, and only caused me to be angry at someone whom I honestly thought was trying to help at first, that being Jewy, and gave me a negative opinion of him that will stick.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by Aquarius - 10-01-2018, 06:33 PM