Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old project that I somewhat restarted.
I actually very much appreciate your presence on here DioShiba as you seem to be an active member who seems to continually offer solid C+C and advice to as many people as possible. It's one of the reasons i jumped in here to comment, as i felt you were being completely misunderstood and wanted to offer a different explanation of what you were trying to say.

EDIT: Well, you snuck in before me, and i feel that any form of response will fall on deaf ears once again. With that said, i will add a couple of things:

Deciding that everything i had to say has no worth because i agreed with someone is an incredibly close-minded way of thinking that will not help you.
At no point did we treat you like a "retarded child", but instead offered well thought out, and civil critique, that you responded to negatively.
I would very much like to see where i have been an "asshole" to you, if you can provide examples, i will apologise and explain what i meant for you to say, but i feel you will find it difficult, as nothing i said was meant to come off that way, and again, if it did i will apologsie.
I also, again, never referred to you as a child, but i will let that one slide as you dont seem to like that.

I probably wont reply anymore if you keep this attitude up, if you do, however, calm down and consider what i have said before posting, i would love to discuss things in a civil manner, but for now, I am done here.
Thanked by: Aquarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by JewyB - 10-01-2018, 06:29 PM