Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old project that I somewhat restarted.
I don't expect to be 'praised.' I expect to be respected as a person. Telling me to 'grow up' is one of the highest forms of disrespect.

You claim that I'm being dismissive, yet dismiss me as 'yet another internet n00b.' I'm going to have quit these forums and delete everything I have ever posted on here, followed by reporting myself, due to the fact that, to put it simply, I cannot find an audience that will take my work for what it is, (save for the user 'iyenal,' whom I have found to be the only decent person whom pays attention to anything I make on here,) and due to the fact that this will lead to outright flame warring should I continue to even be acknowledged as having ever existed on these forums.
I'm emotionally feeling a bit better now. I'm sorry to everyone I hurt and/or annoyed by my actions and reactions when I first joined this site.

"If somebody says "This sucks", dont say "Fuck you", say "I'll show you, this isn't even anywhere near as perfect as i can be" and show them you breaking your limits." ~JewyB

Rest in peace, Daniel Desmond Amofah. You shall be missed.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by Aquarius - 10-01-2018, 06:03 PM