Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Old project that I somewhat restarted.
Issac, with respect and in the nicest way I can say to your response: Grow up.

I say that not in a mean way but given how your other thread went and the way you are responding now, this is just immaturity at it's finest.

EDIT: Wow, no wonder he took it the wrong way. Forgot to put in "not"

We're simply trying to help you. We are not going to give you praise just because you think you are entitled to it. If we're giving you reasons on why it's not good and how to improve, that's constructive criticism. If I just said that this sucked and left it as that and that wouldn't be constructive at all.

You're not helping yourself by getting defensive to my points and you sure won't help your cause if you get defensive towards JewyB.

Being honest =/= being mean. Simple as that.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with you like the last time just because you don't like hearing what other people have to say. You could quit and try something else, but what good will it do you if you can't listen or read what other people have to say? You'll just frustrate yourself by making other people frustrated. And I'm certain that you don't want to make people around you miserable just because you put up a stink about it. This is true for all things in life.

If you're just going to respond in the way that you did the 3 hours ago by the time I posted this then there's really nothing more that I can say. Because I'm done humoring this, have a lovely day.
Discord is Dioshiba#9513
Thanked by: JewyB, Aquarius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old project that I somewhat restarted. - by DioShiba - 10-01-2018, 04:58 PM