Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Misc issues ripping certain Sonic and Sega games
Bump?
So far i've had more issues with more games.I can't find any info on how to do any ripping on both of the Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing games,not even where to start,all i know is that the first one has models on either .sif or .sig,both of which i have no idea how to open.As for Transformed everything seems to be inside this encrypted GameAssets.M00 file that i have no idea how to open.
Along with those there's Lost World and Forces and i was able to get pretty far (managed to get meshes)but i've been having several issues with getting the models with rigging.I've tried tools for Skyrim which failed,i tried Skyth's modelfbx tool but i haven't been able to find a way to do it how it's supposed to be done (i've tried putting the models on it's directory,running cmd and then typing the file names,never exports anything)and for some reason when i try to just export the skl.hkx file,it gives me an empty fbx.I have a feeling this is probably way easier than i think but i just haven't been able to do it yet without any further specification besides typing file names.
Edit:Forgot to say,i managed to get the models from Sonic Riders Zero Gravity by hexing them out the game's file (using the tiny portion of info i could find)but i haven't been able to find where the textures could even be on the code.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Misc issues ripping certain Sonic and Sega games - by SpectroZele - 10-01-2018, 08:59 AM