Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are the easiest platforms to rip from?
Oh i misread the title xD i guess i should restate what i said then XD, for easiest platforms to rip from id have to say nintendo ds,because it has alot of programs made for ripping from it, and most ds games use a standard format for models, but not all, ive ran into one or two that have no clear model type so far but generally they arent to hard to find, along with the textures and animations, i mainly use 2 programs to find and extract the files from the game and view those to find the model files within, teh first being called Console tool 3 which basically can read and open nds files and let you extract the contents, while it may not always extract some with proper extensions it really helps pinpoint the location of model files and stuff. and then tinke which i use mainly to locate and iirc unpack the files to hopefully pull the model, texture and animation files out. Another easy platform to rip from is android, seeing as apk files can easily be unzipped in winrar, and if they have a obb cache file and were made in unity, extracting that using win rar basically shits out every single asset from those files.
Also known as Aishi.
Agent 3, you may be an annoying dark souls incarnation of a boss but i swear to all things holy and graceful i love you, you edgy son of a blowfish!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the easiest platforms to rip from? - by Shinigami_Guntz - 05-28-2018, 06:47 PM