Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites
I don't really have any motivation to continue any Sonic sprites right now. I simply don't like Sonic that much anymore. I don't think that this is the place to say exactly why I've begun to dislike Sonic, but I'll just say that there are many other video game franchises out there that I like a lot more and sites like Twitter have kind of ruined Sonic for me.

Anyway, what I do have motivation for, is to continue some of the Mega Man sprites I've started earlier this year:
[Image: over1init.png]
OVER-1 (from Rockman Xover) finally has some animations.
[Image: oddnameforavillain.png]
An unfinished sprite of Gareth from Mega Man Xtreme 2. I made this around the same time I started OVER-1 (March 2020) but left it unfinished because I saw that someone else had made a better looking sprite. I have no idea if that will ever get a full sheet, so I have decided to continue my sprite anyway.

As for SMB3 Wario and Waluigi, I haven't made any new sprites for them since my last post, but I will continue them sometime later.
[Image: DemystixBannerSmall.png]
DEMYSTIX - Coming Soon......
(For more info check out the Ralorche Games Youtube Channel )

Messages In This Thread
RE: RatherNoiceSprites' Custom/Edited Sprites - by RatherNoiceSprites - 07-26-2020, 02:54 PM