Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping
The models are in MobiusFF_Data > mobius_data > Hash, From there you can open up the unity3d files with UnityStudio here's a tutorial on how to use it.

Every time there's a major patch I usually do File > Extract Folder > Select the Hash folder this will decompress all the .Unity3D files to make them easier to load into UnityStudio all at once with File > Load Folder > Select Folder.

Nothing will happen to the Unity3D files, your game won't corrupt, Even if it did, the game would probably just redownload them.

Legend to what's what after being decompressed:

CAB-SC are Event Companion Spirits
CAB-SD are Standard & Event Companion Spirits
CAB-MB are Cactuar
CAB-MC are Event Bosses & Fiends
CAB-ML are Multiplayer Bosses or Sicarius
CAB-MS are Fiends
CAB-B are Maps
CAB-FA are Props
CAB-NC are Story & Special Characters
CAB-NS are Random Blanks
CAB-PF are Monk Jobs
CAB-PM are Mage Jobs
CAB-PR are Rogue Jobs
CAB-PS are Warrior Jobs
CAB-WA/WC/WF/WK/WM/WR/WS/WW are Weapons and Battle Props(Such as the Abyssan's Crowns & Beards)
CAB-VFX are Visual Effects.

Here's how I have everything organized.

Just search for CAB-CORRESPONDINGLEGENDLETTERS in the hash folder to find them, or search _Unpacked.

Doing it this way will save you a ton of time, and you'll get rigging.

and a side note for the textures, Split them with Texture Remix the _M01 texture is a masking texture that holds the Ambient Occlusion, Emission, and Metallic Maps. The Alpha channel is usually the Ambient Occlusion, Blue is usually the Emission, Green is usually Metallic/Reflective, and I'm not sure what the red channel holds. The Normal Map's (_N01) Alpha holds the Specular Map. Visual: [Image: bhPLVbC.png]

Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping - by kkdragondx3 - 09-15-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping - by Hallow - 09-15-2017, 02:15 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping - by kkdragondx3 - 09-15-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping - by Hallow - 09-15-2017, 02:42 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping - by kkdragondx3 - 09-15-2017, 03:17 AM
RE: Final Fantasy Mobius Ripping - by Hallow - 09-15-2017, 03:44 AM