Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Paraemon's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Expansion Station]
(09-09-2018, 09:09 PM)Dolphman Wrote: But RAW palette is the accurate one. With Full, the white is at 255 RGB, making the sprites useless on white backgrounds.

>Sigh.

First of all, I've said it before: I don't know what the true damned palette is. All I have is verbal testimony which I'm taking on blind faith - I did it with you after all too, so forgive me for switching it out after I consulted with someone who seemed to have a lot more to explain regarding the palettes, which is why I inquired with them to begin with. Why don't you seek out the person I consulted and debate with them about it - I'm not in the business of naming names, but they have some interaction on one of my releases, so they're not hard to find.

Second, I said Full with S/H - Shadow and Highlight. From what I've found with it, the white is 238 RGB, not 255 RGB like it is with Full standalone. And in the short amount of time I've worked with it, I have found that the Full with S/H palette is accurate to the Sonic & Knuckles PC Collection. So yeah, it's likely I'll be going that way with the palettes, but if you want me to make a set of Raw releases just for you, then I shall do.
[Image: WatSig.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Observer's Comprehensive Ripping Project Thread [Sonic] - by Paraemon - 09-10-2018, 05:57 AM