Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Would you want to get this game models?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.71%
6 85.71%
No
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Jurassic World: The Game
The undisputed best Dinosaur HD models of all games. Movie-like texture and animation. It puts Jurassic Park Operation Genesis models to shame, and now, they have Sea Monsters Models such as Mosasaurus and Megalodon as well as Prehistoric Predators such as Sabre Tooth Cat and Wolly Mammoth. 

With such amazing models, I'm puzzled no one in this community have opened a thread on ripping this game. No doubt the community will benefit from these superb models, so I've researched and found several possible ways to reverse engineer the models. One possible way is through facepunch (/showthread.php?t=1465731). I've tried contacting the user who is able to get some models out but no reply. Doing it myself, I've managed to get some dat and pvr files, thats the furthest I could go. Using other common ripping software doesn't work. Seems like only a reverse engineering script works, but I'm clueless as to how to do. 

So does anyone have knowledge on how to extract these amazing models from this game (or Jurassic Park Builder)? Perhaps from a dat file. Would greatly appreciate it. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Jurassic World: The Game - by AnimalModel - 05-15-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Jurassic World: The Game - by Petie - 05-16-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Jurassic World: The Game - by LynxNspark - 04-28-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Jurassic World: The Game - by DrifterDx - 06-10-2022, 02:21 AM
RE: Jurassic World: The Game - by Boxy - 06-11-2022, 11:34 AM
RE: Jurassic World: The Game - by GuyLeFou - 02-19-2023, 11:03 AM
RE: Jurassic World: The Game - by Raptorious - Yesterday, 03:56 PM