The VG Resource

Full Version: Jurassic World: The Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The undisputed best Dinosaur HD models of all games. Movie-like texture and animation. It puts Jurassic Park Operation Genesis models to shame, and now, they have Sea Monsters Models such as Mosasaurus and Megalodon as well as Prehistoric Predators such as Sabre Tooth Cat and Wolly Mammoth. 

With such amazing models, I'm puzzled no one in this community have opened a thread on ripping this game. No doubt the community will benefit from these superb models, so I've researched and found several possible ways to reverse engineer the models. One possible way is through facepunch (/showthread.php?t=1465731). I've tried contacting the user who is able to get some models out but no reply. Doing it myself, I've managed to get some dat and pvr files, thats the furthest I could go. Using other common ripping software doesn't work. Seems like only a reverse engineering script works, but I'm clueless as to how to do. 

So does anyone have knowledge on how to extract these amazing models from this game (or Jurassic Park Builder)? Perhaps from a dat file. Would greatly appreciate it. 
I'm puzzled you've been here since September and don't realize that making requests (which this clearly is, despite it being thinly veiled) outside of the requests section is against the rules. Please review them before you continue posting.

AnimalModel PMed me explaining that this wasn't meant to be a request and that they're just looking for a bit of insight to get past the point they got stuck at. Their post should be updated shortly to reflect that.
(05-15-2017, 10:53 PM)AnimalModel Wrote: [ -> ]The undisputed best Dinosaur HD models of all games. Movie-like texture and animation. It puts Jurassic Park Operation Genesis models to shame, and now, they have Sea Monsters Models such as Mosasaurus and Megalodon as well as Prehistoric Predators such as Sabre Tooth Cat and Wolly Mammoth. 

With such amazing models, I'm puzzled no one in this community have opened a thread on ripping this game. No doubt the community will benefit from these superb models, so I've researched and found several possible ways to reverse engineer the models. One possible way is through facepunch (/showthread.php?t=1465731). I've tried contacting the user who is able to get some models out but no reply. Doing it myself, I've managed to get some dat and pvr files, thats the furthest I could go. Using other common ripping software doesn't work. Seems like only a reverse engineering script works, but I'm clueless as to how to do. 

So does anyone have knowledge on how to extract these amazing models from this game (or Jurassic Park Builder)? Perhaps from a dat file. Would greatly appreciate it. 

Hey I just wanted to know if you were successful in obtaining the models. Seeing as it's been three years since you posted this I'm guessing you're past trying to get them if you haven't already. If you have any tips on how to get the models please tell me because I have been trying to use ninjaripper on every kind of android emulator as well as many versions of nox with no luck.
you'd think by now an app made to run with a game launcher would've been made by now
think ninja ripper for android games, runs with the game and extracts textures/ meshes when a certain button is pressed

in all seriousness though i would love to get a hold of some of the creature textures:
specifically the Gen 2 creatures
You can easily rip models/textures/animations from Jurassic World Alive. I have not compared it with Jurassic World: The Game, but in its files it's called jw2, so I assume it's the same stuff and more.

JW Alive is unity, the first game probably is too. I was randomly looking at these games the other day. JW: The Game's files are not immediately transparent so I didn't bother. Alive is easier. For Alive the contents are visible in Android > data > com.ludia.jw2 > files > UnityCache > Shared. Just copy it to your PC and load it in AssetStudio to get whatever you want.

The only obstacle is the data for each creature is downloaded as you encounter them. So you actually have to play and see them before you can rip them. I ripped a few so far and will put them on models resource.
(06-11-2022, 11:34 AM)Boxy Wrote: [ -> ]You can easily rip models/textures/animations from Jurassic World Alive. I have not compared it with Jurassic World: The Game, but in its files it's called jw2, so I assume it's the same stuff and more.

JW Alive is unity, the first game probably is too. I was randomly looking at these games the other day. JW: The Game's files are not immediately transparent so I didn't bother. Alive is easier. For Alive the contents are visible in Android > data > com.ludia.jw2 > files > UnityCache > Shared. Just copy it to your PC and load it in AssetStudio to get whatever you want.

The only obstacle is the data for each creature is downloaded as you encounter them. So you actually have to play and see them before you can rip them. I ripped a few so far and will put them on models resource.

Thanks a lot for this tuto. However when i dump data from the unity cache i got dinos that i didn't see in the game. My unity cache contains random stuff like indoraptor (never met this one in the game) but not the dinos that should be there because i have them in the game (raptors, t-rex...). Any advice on this issue ?

Sorry for the bad english.