Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which game of this list do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MM
40.00%
4 40.00%
SS
0%
0 0%
ALttP
40.00%
4 40.00%
ST
0%
0 0%
PH
0%
0 0%
TMC
20.00%
2 20.00%
TLoZ
0%
0 0%
AoL
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need some advice to choose a Zelda game
wait a second

have you not played wind waker or twilight princess?

wind waker is actually pretty phenomenal - just because link looks like a little baby doesn't mean you should skip it. in fact i'd recommend this over skyward sword by lightyears.

the only thing, though is are you looking for a traditional top-down zelda? or a 3D world zelda? they're two very different atmospheres and some people prefer one and not the other. you've got my suggestions for 3D ones above.

The best 2D one is probably A Link Between Worlds. ALBW is a throwback to the other games, so Link to the Past might not be a bad idea (it's tricky though without a guide or something to tell you where to go though - as others have mentioned, it is a little hard otherwise) ALSO good is Link's Awakening.

The DS ones are kind of...weird and gimmicky. Minish Cap on the GBA alright, but play one of the 2D ones so your expectations aren't destroyed when you play a Zelda that doesn't have a talking hat that makes underhanded drug deals and grows weed in his backyard
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: puggsoy, DioShiba, Shade

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some advice to choose a Zelda game - by Kosheh - 02-21-2017, 12:11 PM