Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: Which game of this list do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MM
40.00%
4 40.00%
SS
0%
0 0%
ALttP
40.00%
4 40.00%
ST
0%
0 0%
PH
0%
0 0%
TMC
20.00%
2 20.00%
TLoZ
0%
0 0%
AoL
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I need some advice to choose a Zelda game
I've only played 3 of those you listed, and I want to recommend all of them: Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks. PH has some flaws, but ST fixes all of those and I would recommend playing them in that order.

Minish Cap is an absolute blast. It has so many unique items, special sword moves to unlock, kinstones (which I keep hoping to see again one day), and of course the minish world. It's just such a different and interesting take on the series. My biggest gripe is how you strafe when using the shield, but that's minor and just a personal preference. If I had to recommend a single game it would be Minish Cap.

(02-19-2017, 05:21 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: You didn't mention these titles, but I would also highly recommend the Game Boy Color Zelda titles. Link's Awakening is one of my favorites, but the Oracle games are also solid titles.

Strongly agreed. The Game Boy games are my Zelda roots, and as such I've always been a fan of the top-down titles.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: I need some advice to choose a Zelda game - by puggsoy - 02-19-2017, 07:08 PM