Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Duel *URGENT* Service Ending
***URGENT UPDATE***
Service for Pokémon Duel is being terminated on October 31. This means that nobody will ever be able to play it again, and all of its assets that aren't actually contained in the app file (read: the vast majority of them, including all 3D models) will be lost forever. Please help us preserve whatever we can of this game.

I've ripped a couple models from Pokémon Duel, and I've received several PMs asking how I did it. Well, I've decided to share. I have a rooted Android device that I used to obtain the assets.

I've compiled an archive of the 3D model assets, which is available here:
My Old Model Archive

UPDATE: You can also download directly from the server here (thanks, Hallow):
Server Archive (rename extension to "zip")

The game is Unity-based, and the models are stored in the .unity3d format. To convert these models to an uploadable format, you must use Unity Assets Bundle Extractor, which can be found here.

How to convert:

1. Open Assets Bundle Extractor

2. Go to File>Open and open your file.

3. Decompress to the location of your choice.

4. Click on Info.

5. A new window will open listing all the assets in the file. Look under Type and find all assets labeled "Mesh."

6. Highlight them and click on Plugins on the side.

7. Highlight "Export to .obj," click OK and export to the location of your choice.

8. Look under Type and find all assets labeled "Texture2D."

9. Highlight them and click on Plugins on the side.

10. Highlight "Export to .png," click OK and export to the location of your choice.

11. Apply textures to the model using the program of your choice (I use Blender)

That's about it.

What's ripped so far:

Charizard
Feraligtr
Ho-Oh
Thanked by: Lilothestitch, xenthe

Messages In This Thread
Pokémon Duel *URGENT* Service Ending - by TeridaxXD001 - 02-17-2017, 12:53 AM