Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping models from Atlas Reactor
Question 
As you can probably tell by the title of this thread, I am looking for ways to rip models and their textures from the PC game Atlas Reactor. I'm fairly certain the game is made on Unity, and that it uses DirectX9. However, since I am new to any sort of model ripping, I have no idea how to get the models/textures from the game. I have tried using the tool NinjaRipper (I found it here: http://gamebanana.com/tools/5638), but I could not get the program to even attempt to rip any models/textures from the game. I believe this is because the game cannot be booted from it's .exe file, rather, you have to boot the Steam-like Glyph client first, then boot the game from there. Are there any other tools/techniques I could try to rip the models from the game? I have looked at 3D Ripper DX, but it came up with multiple warnings on VirusTotal, so I did not feel safe trying to use it on my PC. For those interested, I want to rip the model and textures of the character Zuki, along with her rocket launcher (which I presume is a seperate model).
Some help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
BoomXiY
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Ripping models from Atlas Reactor - by BoomXiY - 02-14-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Ripping models from Atlas Reactor - by Hallow - 02-14-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Ripping models from Atlas Reactor - by Hallow - 02-15-2017, 10:31 AM
RE: Ripping models from Atlas Reactor - by Hallow - 02-15-2017, 01:48 PM