Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Master of Orion ripping help
I've been waiting for some one to rip the well made master of orion models, but I've been trying to do it myself because no one seems to want to take the time to do it.

I have watched the videos and tried ninja ripper, 3dripper, and simply unpacking the files, so far neither 3 has worked.

I would appreciate some help here from some one experienced, or at least getting pointed in the right direction, here is everything you might need to know to help you figure out my problem.

- The game itself runs off the unity engine and uses DirectX version 9.0c, I use the steam version so if I launch from the exe, it resets

- The model files themselves are either massive "ASSETS file" files (most are between 30,000 and 60,000 KB, but some are up to 600,000 or 2,000,000)

- The files that aren't assets files are just called "file"

- When I try use Unity Assets Explorer, it either doesn't know the file type or says the files themselves are way too big to work with

- When I try to use ninja ripper and launch the exe, the game resets through steam and it ninja ripper doesn't do anything

- When I try to use 3dripper, it just doesn't load in the first place, and I can't use global monitoring because that strictly works with a 32bit pc

I opened up each file in notepad++ and I think I discovered which ones have the models inside, however some are missing and I haven't been able to find them

Some one suggested that I should get a pirated version of the game and try ninja ripper again so the game won't restart itself, tough I would like to only do that as a last resort.

If you want the files I think have the model data, ask away
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Master of Orion ripping help - by killerrotoz - 01-26-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: Master of Orion ripping help - by Hallow - 01-26-2017, 03:03 AM
RE: Master of Orion ripping help - by killerrotoz - 01-26-2017, 02:23 PM
RE: Master of Orion ripping help - by Hallow - 01-27-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: Master of Orion ripping help - by killerrotoz - 01-27-2017, 09:08 PM
RE: Master of Orion ripping help - by killerrotoz - 01-30-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: Master of Orion ripping help - by killerrotoz - 11-13-2018, 06:26 PM