Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Ripping using ninjaripper for use in UE4
(01-15-2017, 03:26 PM)Hallowpape Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 04:25 AM)DarkWave0 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 07:31 PM)Hallowpape Wrote: First off, thanks for bringing this game to my attention.

Too tired to answer most of your questions, but here's for ripping the models with rigging & textures.

It's Unity so you can use UnityStudio to decompress the unity3d files by going to File > Extract Bundle or Folder, find the file or folder to extract, once it's finished File > Open Load File or Folder and you can get the models with rigging and textures, you'll probably still need to piece some parts together depends if the parts are at a default origin or where they should be in-game. somewhat better explaination for another unity game

side note: I don't know if it's just because of the mirror I found for this game since the website's download didn't work, but exporting models isn't exporting the textures it uses.

Will I be able to rip the customized model like this including clothing, or just the base model files?

Yes, you'll just have to find each piece in the files, from the few models I exported to test this, only the head would require moving to the correct position.

I've tried ripping the model but I can't find any using unity studio. The problem is that the game stores the custom character information in those weird .png screenshots, and it doesn't have a "rip while running the game" function. So I'm not sure where to go from there. I've manually looked through all the assets unity studio lists but there's nothing related to characters unless it's the assets that have code in them. 

Any advice?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping using ninjaripper for use in UE4 - by DarkWave0 - 01-22-2017, 09:08 AM