Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Winners Don't Do Drugs, They Emulate (The MAME Thread)
what started out as a fun experiment in C++ programming is turning into the number one alternative to traveling to the nearest retro-style arcade. there are now many different ways to play your favorite arcade games through emulation thanks to this project going on over ten years now.

i've been emulating MAME for about four years or so (with a few failed attempts in the past, now it's much easier), and it's been a lot of fun to explore what my older friends, relatives and even my own parents grew up with. as well as revisit the few arcade classics that i enjoyed when i was little. to emulate i use SDLMAME with the QMC2 runtime-interface.

this thread is basically to discuss whatever you know about MAME. ask questions, chat about what games you wanna see get emulated (you can check the whatsnew.txt links on MAME's website to see what they're working on), etc.

keep in mind: since this is a thread about emulation, please refrain from giving links to ROMs. (Emulators are okay, though)
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Winners Don't Do Drugs, They Emulate (The MAME Thread) - by miyabi95_ - 01-12-2017, 02:06 AM