Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Shantae: Wrath of the Djinn's (Fangame)
Believe me, I know making a game is ambitious and this is NOT my first rodeo. I've made an Ace Attorney fan project and know the hardships of creating a game, even as something as simple as that. I KNOW the hardships that come with making a game. I've commissioned people for art, I've edited art into sprites to make characters. I've hired actors to voice in my game. I've had considerable help in making game scripts.

I've already worked way too hard on my sprites just to give up. I'm just too stubborn. I got burned out on my last project because life happens and it gets in the way. The help I had was there, but when you're working on the story, the game script, the sprites and other various things at the same time--yeah, you'll run out of steam (That, and a computer failure that gets all your data erased and you forget to back up your files.).

This time around, I'm asking for help with the game engine, and anyone who can help work on it with me. I'm stupid when it comes to coding and that other stuff. Plus I don't have the time in my day to do it myself. And I'm not asking anyone to do it for me for free, I will compensate them for they're hard work. I won't ask for handout help, as I'd never want anyone to do anything for free. Because I know from the little experience I have that making games is hard.

I appreciate the advice, Puggsoy. But like i said, I'm just too stubborn, bull headed really, to give up too soon.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shantae: Wrath of the Djinn's (Fangame) - by SilentBobX - 12-27-2016, 01:03 AM