Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from mobile (as a complete beginner)
alright i've already written this post and scrapped it once, sorry if this seems super informal,,,

- I'm trying to rip character models from a mobile (iOS/Android) game called "World Trigger: Smash Borders" (it is entirely in japanese)
- the title is indeed a pun on smash brothers
- I think it is also available for PS Vita (also in japanese) but i don't have access to that
- i have downloaded the .apk but considering I did so a month ago (i have been trying to figure out how to do this on my own for a month) it is actually out of date, I need to download the latest update
- i opened the .apk with bandizip and it's mostly .bin files, there are a few .xml files and some other stuff too but it is mostly just .bins
- I don't know exactly what I'm looking for, but i'm pretty sure it isn't .bin files
- i have ventured into the seventh circle of hell and back to get here and i am not stopping now
- google tells me to use disunity on it but i do not know where/how to get that and apparently it involves command lines????? I do not know how to use command lines but i am here to learn these things if anyone is willing to explain
- pics of the game, and of my progress (if you can call it that)
- i really don't know what I'm doing

i think that is all????? please lmk if you need any more info (and where i can find it if its something, uh, not obvious),, I really have no idea where to start with this i've never ripped anything before, sorry.... Any help is really appreciated!!
Thanked by: itryen

Messages In This Thread
Ripping from mobile (as a complete beginner) - by celestial-cookie - 12-21-2016, 03:54 AM