Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yo
Heya!
I'm Eivuiee, which is really just a way for my original screenname to stand out a bit.

So, really, I'm Eevee! Nice to meet you!

If I'm honest I only made an account on here a couple days ago, when I needed to make a post asking for help.
But it doesn't really hurt to make an intro post, even if my postings here will be sparse.

So, I guess for an intro..
  • I live in Germany, born and raised in the capital city. But despite the active surroundings, I'm kind of a NEET.
  • I'm an artist, and I take pride in my skills. I try to contantly keep improving by challenging myself.
    My biggest fault when it comes to art is that I barely ever draw original concepts, and that I still struggle with realism.
  • A while ago I started making mods for Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Mostly texture hacks. It took some dedication getting everything I needed to work, but it turns out it's really fun!
  • I was raised on the SNES and N64, got quite the affinity for Nintendo because of that.
  • Despite loving video games, I actually don't play them quite as much. Growing up watching my brother play... Let's Plays are a great gateway for me.
Yeah, I think that about does it for now!
Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, go ahead and ask~!

lmao like five people ever read these intro posts anyway
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Yo - by Eivuiee - 09-19-2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Yo - by sutinoer - 09-19-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: Yo - by Ecelon - 09-21-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Yo - by Kosheh - 09-22-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Yo - by Pingus! - 09-22-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Yo - by Eivuiee - 09-23-2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Yo - by chis6241 - 10-16-2016, 12:43 PM