Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Regarding Dissidia
First off, just in case you're unaware, both the staff and the submitters here are 100% unpaid and all work done is voluntary. We try our best to keep stuff to a certain standard but this doesn't always work out. TMR in particular is one of the least managed sites, only one or two people approve submissions there since models are the hardest format to properly moderate, so it's expected for that site to be a bit messier than the rest. It's also the only one that's not finished with the icon renovation yet (although it's almost there).

In terms of organisation, a lot of submissions are from games that the staff don't know much or anything about, so we just keep them in the games and sections they're submitted in. A lot of the time we'll miss duplicates, redundancies, or better ways to organise, so this sort of feedback is helpful. Linking to the game(s) in question helps a lot though, especially if the same game is on multiple systems or sites.

As for the actual models, well, that's usually the responsibility of the submitter. People can submit revisions though, so feel free to fix any messed up models.

Anyway I'll stop now, TMR is definitely not my area and I know nothing of Final Fantasy, but I thought I'd point out some general things that apply to most sites. Hopefully someone else can actually help fix these issues.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford

Messages In This Thread
Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-09-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by Ton - 05-10-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 07:35 PM