Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Regarding Dissidia
Okay. I might be new here, but I'm incredibly pissed off upset about the state of the Dissidia/Dissidia 012 rips and the organization of the games.
I might be the only person who actually cares about the game, so I might make a few suggestions anyway:

-Merge the game folders together. Both games use the same assets for the most part, so it's probably redundant to accept the same models twice, and this probably leads to the second point. I don't expect this one to be even considered, though.

-Reorganize everything.
The whole thing as it is is a mess. I'm going to try uploading what I have in sub-categories, based around the outfits, EX Mode models, and whatever was not used when 012 was released (like Tidus' recolored Alt1 outfit from the first game, due to the outfit being replaced by a Dissidia-styled remake of his Final Fantasy X model, for example)

-Try to get everything as uniform as possible.
This is literally the thing that pissed me off the most about how Dissidia/D012 is handled on the site: a lot of the rips look completely disjointed. Some are T-posed, some are just ripped from Noesis without any effort put into making sure it looks uniform and usable, but most of it looks cluttered, and that adds to how what seems like everyone's opinion that the models are ugly when they really aren't, imo.

and tbh, I think a lot of games on the Model's Resource need some sort of reorganization and clean-up. I bring up Dissidia/D012 because it is one of the two games I have all the non-DLC models for.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-09-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by puggsoy - 05-10-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 04:00 AM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by Ton - 05-10-2016, 03:43 PM
RE: Regarding Dissidia - by pat098 - 05-10-2016, 07:35 PM