Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man kidnapped by Turbo in Vanellope Sweet Adventures
If you dont want to remove the mouse, maybe incorporate abilities that require the mouse. Like clicking somewhere and having her glitch over to it.

I also decided to watch the video you provided. heres a couple things i noticed.

you may want to use a less irritating sound effect for when the character glitches out It drowns out the music and is just unpleasant to listen to.
in fact, most of the sound design in this game is pretty annoying to listen to, the Jump sound effect is that generic jump noise, and the first level's song is absolute trash.

The Main character could use a couple more animations too. like for jumping and falling. i noticed when you fall off a cliff it looks like shes just standing there doing nothing.
I feel like the level design really needs to be worked on more. level 1 is basically a generic linear flat area, with a couple pits and a cave, the game throws 2 extra lives at you, the Extra lives are not hidden at all, they're just sitting there. Waiting for you to pick them up.
The enemies also need to do something, instead of just wandering around aimlessly hoping you'll walk into them, It worked with Goombas because you could actually damage them.

Thats all i can really think of improving right now. good luck with your game or whatever.
[Image: 76561198059964992.png]
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario, Sonic and Pac-Man kidnapped by Turbo in Vanellope Sweet Adventures - by Red Haired Bastard - 10-03-2016, 05:01 PM