Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Buying/Selling/Trading Thread
Kind of curious if anyone would be interested in something like this. Let's see if this kind of thread can take off.

Couple of general disclaimers: All dealings between members would probably be best left to PMs. This thread will be for requests or soliciting. Are you looking to buy/sell/trade any games you own? Cool, post it in the thread. Also note that since we are all online, there are many risks to something like this. I skimmed the rules and didn't see anything against trade threads, or buying or selling, so I hope this is kosher.

I'll get the ball rolling--

I've been really interested in game collecting lately. I typically game on a budget, that budget being my own personal spending money. I have bills and such to pay so it was never really an option. Now my interests are starting to setting themselves. I am interested in video games and I want to build my collection. To that end I am looking specifically for DS and 3DS titles.

First request of the thread:
I'm looking to buy the Bravely Default Collector's Edition (JUST THE BOX). If you happen to have it and are willing to sell it to me, you can keep your game. I have a copy of it. I just want the box to match when I get Bravely Second.

Anyways, cheers, hope ya'll have safe fun here.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Buying/Selling/Trading Thread - by water dog - 02-24-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Buying/Selling/Trading Thread - by Kriven - 02-24-2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Buying/Selling/Trading Thread - by water dog - 02-24-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Buying/Selling/Trading Thread - by Helmo - 02-25-2016, 01:08 AM