Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things
(02-11-2016, 10:52 PM)Telespentry Wrote: If theres a game that you know where the formats haven't been cracked, I can probably force characters into t-pose and use ninja ripper. I'm pretty good at breaking shit so it should be easy.

Rage (pc) (I know there are some importers but they never work for me and no one seems to care enough to help me make them work or make a better tool)
stuntman ignintion (ps2)
fuel (pc) same issue as rage ninja ripper just cannot rip it to save it's life.
Toy soilders war chest (pc) has a somewhat familure format for the file system but nothing that seems to accept the file extention seems to want to import it anywhere
farcry 4 (pc) there are some file extractors but no ones been able to take it beyond opening the file archives and pulling out the files.
L.a. Noire (pc) ninja ripper works for some people but I could never get it to run on that game. while same issue as farcry there is a file extractor but it leaves the files in it's
native .chunk format and so far no one's been able to make an importer for anything using that format.

over all I could care less about set peices. I am a weapons,vehicles and sometimes characters type of guy. if you want to know what I want most of out of each of these games then pm me and I'll list off what I need most to save you time. anyways hope you can help. if not then well thanks for offering.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Know any "unrippable" games? I'm great at breaking things - by octaviousrex09 - 05-23-2016, 10:43 AM