Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Once again, with [ feeling intensifies ]
Hey spriters resources guys and gals (vg resources now????!), you may or may not remember me from days of yore. Apparently it's been nearly two years since I posted stuff here! Well, I've done a bunch more pixel art, some that I can show off, some that I can't. A bit too much, so I'll post the highlights (see most/all of them on my tumblr)

I'll start off with some stuff I've been contributing to Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, an open source roguelike which is pretty fun (somehow???) And since it's open source, it has a barebones visual version with graphics ranging from barely passable to pretty dang amazing! Here's some of the stuff I contributed:
[Image: tumblr_nlfwxpx9qO1r4pvnao1_400.png]
[Image: tumblr_nu4iltUFFh1r4pvnao1_400.png]
These aren't the final versions that were added, they got tweaked by some other people. Pretty happy with how some of them turned out, especially the Serpent of Hell (3-headed dragon thing) and Dissolution (the pink/purple slime.) Dissolution looks EXTREMELY SICK (the uh non-diseased meaning) in-game.

Low palette pic of gang-star Giorno Giovanni for a pixeljoint weekly competition celebrating the recent changes towards gay marriage.
[Image: tumblr_nqya0kdXIV1r4pvnao1_400.png]

An art trade I made with someone on twitter. I really like how this one came out! Has some proportion issues that I missed when I was making it, sadly.
[Image: tumblr_nk1qo22fl91r4pvnao1_400.png]

I was looking for someone to sprite in the SFA art style and got suggested Ganondorf, so here's Ganondorf in an art style that's based off the SFA art style.
[Image: tumblr_nglfo7TYbV1r4pvnao1_400.png]

Garo from a live-action japanese series, aptly named GARO. It is best described as Castlevania, if it were a japanese live action series. The armour looks awesome.
[Image: tumblr_ndkl8muvWQ1r4pvnao1_r2_250.png]

A portrait of Juzo Fuwa from Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (Super Sentai is the series that Power Rangers is based off). He has a pretty sweet head, and I had fun messing with the palette for this piece. One of my favorite pieces that I've made.
[Image: tumblr_n75ce9YZM31r4pvnao1_400.png]

I'm not going to post this last one directly because it's huge, but at some point I did a project to pixel 100 trees and managed to complete it (I started another one for marine animals, but took a hiatus rip). It was a great learning experience! Here's the sheet with all 100 trees.

So yeah, that's what I've been up to for the last two years. Hopefully I will be motivated to post more, but I'm in the middle of working on an ambitious romhack that's been taking up my time (you can see videos of it on the tumblr?!) and a bunch of other work. But I'll try my best to keep this thread updated when I get stuff done!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Once again, with [ feeling intensifies ] - by x0_000 - 01-12-2016, 09:32 PM