Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Planning On Ripping From TT Lego Games...
(12-07-2015, 05:29 PM)TeridaxXD001 Wrote: BIONICLE Heroes has some models on the Models Resource, but that's from 2006 (a year older than the game you're talking about), so it might use a different format.

They were uploaded by maver1k_XVII.

hmm, I can't seem to find anything about his method of ripping from those games, as I just thought it might be worth a shot to try his method on LEGO Star Wars...

(12-08-2015, 02:26 AM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: just click the quote button on all the posts you wish to quote, and then the "quote these posts now" hotlink

Lego Battles:
they primarily use sprites, which i'm ripping.
the first one uses models for a few things, but they're kinda half-baked, imo.
No idea about the second one. There's actually a major lack of information on it, which includes screenshots and gameplay footage.
TT was involved in developing LEGO Battles, but to what extent I'm not entirely sure

Thanks! And yeah, I may not actually rip from LEGO Battles, as I've tried ripping from NDS games before and I got majorly lost in the process...

But I'm curious if the recent LEGO worlds uses the same formats as previous TT LEGO Games, as I do happen to have a copy of that in my Steam library at the moment, I guess all I have to do now is search for some more info on what tools are available for this task, I hope there's a better method than using 3D Ripper or other similar software, as I've not had much success with screen ripping tools.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planning On Ripping From TT Lego Games... - by John_B - 12-08-2015, 02:51 AM