Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Greetings!
Thumbs Up 
Hi, I am just here to find someone to request free models to rip for me. I used to rip 3d models from N64 games before but now I am stuck with my new Mac computer and I no longer have the knowledge to rip models anymore. My last time was trying to rip some certain characters in Mario 64, Pokemon Snap, Kirby 64, and Banjo however nothing shows up on the folder where 3d models are suppose to be imported out along with textures. I was only able to start ripping models before when I was using windows XP and windows 7 until I started experience issues when I was using windows 8 after both computers died and crashed. 

I haven't been back to 3D for a long time. I am more into doing 2D stuff like 8-bit and 16-bit graphics. I no longer use other people's graphics and I have always been doing everything from scratch that I never ever bother going back to spriters resource in years since I give up doing sprite comics and games using old graphics. 

The reason why I am here now is to ask some certain folks around here to rip certain 3D stuff for my recent projects. They're not very much. I am going to request some models starting somewhere in the forums where it's appropriate to ask for this. 

Thank you everyone and wish me luck!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Greetings! - by Kirby986 - 09-29-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Petie - 09-29-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Greetings! - by Kirby986 - 09-30-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Petie - 09-30-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Greetings! - by Kirby986 - 09-30-2015, 11:21 AM