Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Untitled Shooter Game
Several months ago I was working on it as a mobile game. Due to the game was poorly executed for phones and I was lazy and demotivated so I cancelled it.

However I started working on it once again (well I got more time recently and the Android version got almost 3000 downloads!!! And I also decide to put indie game development on a short break*) but this time it's for PC (possibly Ubuntu and Mac) and I am not planning to expand the mobile version.

Anyways ladies and gentlemen, I present you:
[Image: Q4V1Xln.png]
PC version!

Video:

What's different from Highway Trouble 1?
  • Gameplay is way improved
  • Sprites are mostly done my myself
  • I will try to keep the levels entertaining rather than repeating things like Highway Trouble 1
  • It's possible to survive on the highway surface
  • Clones' AI are way improved
  • Cars can either tailgating or not, and they have two levels to land on instead of one
  • Player can no longer double jump nor shoot down nor throwing grenades (too complex for most people and grenade are quite useless)
  • It's a bit easier
  • Some enemy vehicles will take damage if you tries to ram into it with your car
  • Indications for those who don't have common sense
  • Not just Mario/Luigi/Yoshi Clones. There will be Koopas, furbies, possibly shroobs.
That's about it I guess but more to come!

Downloads:
As for right now I will not post a download link until I got 5 levels done.

This game is Michael Bay approved.

P.S. I know this is a unique concept and some of y'all may thinking this should be an indie game. I am quite bad creating original characters and I do plan to add several Mario elements in future levels. I'm sorry but I like to make Mario games (besides indie game development).

*My primary target platform (Android and Windows Phone) export module (Game Maker: Studio) is full of bugs. On Android it crashes a lot and Windows Phone it lags and/or no touch response. I submitted my bug report but YoYo Games decide not to roll out an update for a while now.

Messages In This Thread
Untitled Shooter Game - by Hypernova - 09-07-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: Highway Trouble 2 [PC] - by StarSock64 - 09-08-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Highway Trouble 2 [PC] - by Gors - 09-08-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Highway Trouble 2 [PC] - by Kosheh - 09-09-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: Highway Trouble 2 [PC] - by Silversea - 09-08-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Highway Trouble 2 [PC] - by StarSock64 - 09-09-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: Untitled Shooter Game - by Hypernova - 09-11-2015, 05:12 PM