Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay?
I'm going to have to agree that a consistent personality only benefits a character. A character's role can change, yes. But their personality should stay consistent. Even when Bowser is having a friendly game of golf with Mario, he's still a big mean brute. This helps them become icons in the public's eyes.

Unfortunately, DK's personality keeps being juggled around depending on the developer. This, I think, has hurt him. People don't know what to think of the guy!

I think if they kept DK the fun loving goofball type more people would like him. He can still act tough and angry in front of his enemies, I don't think that changes anything. But otherwise this is a guy who should be seen relaxing eating a banana while listening to some jams.

Anyway, like DK64 or not, it is the game that gives the Kong's the most personality. Their animations, voice acting, and comical scenarios really make these guys shine.

Thanked by: E-Man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay? - by Koopaul - 04-17-2015, 01:16 AM