Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay?
The irony of it all is that (if you really think about it) the Mario series is technically a spinoff of the original Donkey Kong game.

By the way, Kosheh, I love how you posted that page of the Super Mario Kun manga. Not only am I glad that there are other western fans who know about it, but I'm also wondering if there are story arcs based on the other DKC games. I don't think there are any, but I do know that there is at least one spinoff manga featuring Wario's games. With that said, I would love to see a spinoff (or at least a story arc) of the Super Mario Kun manga that revisits DK's world. I know that there's a Donkey Kong manga (one that is mostly based on the TV show) found in the same manga magazine that publishes Super Mario Kun, but I don't think it's created by the same guy.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: ~Axis~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does the look of the DKC series match the gameplay? - by E-Man - 04-13-2015, 07:23 PM