Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
Y'all realize that Petie asked us to drop it, and take it into PM's to keep this thread on topic...

Now, I complied with his request, yet 2 admins decided to continue with their 'rants'! Seems like the last 2 posts added nothing relevant to the topic at hand. But hey, as long as there be more excuses on the table...

I won't apologize for callin y'all wankers...Seriously, my hands have a mind of their own, especially when they're between my legs, a'la wanker like lol << see, an excuse.

I get that people have a bad day, Jets, and I get that things can get blown out of proportion. Most of the admins do a lot for the resources and I respect you guys for it. I'd believe y'all would cop a lot of shit, there are some douchebags on this site. All SickAlice did was mention that he / she submitted models and wanted to volunteer to help. In all honesty, Pingu's response came off as kind of dickish in my opinion. Maybe SickAlice felt the same way and got defensive. But 3 admins, aguing the same point is pretty much overkill in my books. 1 admin response should be enough!
Thanked by: Inthegrave

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by Ecelon - 05-01-2017, 07:44 PM