Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?")
(04-30-2017, 10:29 PM)SickAlice Wrote: So it's utterly ridiculous of you to say they are "vastly inferior" or some such as they are the models in their extracted format exactly. This is just you attempting to cyber-bully and it isn't working. As staff you should know better, else know your not getting a rise on my end nor making me feel small. I've been a webmaster of a 3d model and game modding site myself for as long as this site has been on the web, just because your first meeting me does not make me nubile nor incompetent. Other's do not share your personal view which frankly appears abusive on my end as do your barbs to other newer members around the forum, full disclosure just to try and close this book as my olive branch to you was apparently ineffective.

If you believe that you've been bullied at all during your time here, I'm afraid to say that this community is likely not going to be a place that you will feel accepted. On many forums, people are restricted in how they can interact with each other - while we do this to some degree, we are a community of people striving to better ourselves as well as those around us.

You have received legitimate criticisms and information on how to better improve your submissions, in turn helping you to learn how to work with the medium in which you are a webmaster. If you are lacking in understanding of some elements to your job, as appears to be the case with several submissions being rejected, then as a webmaster surely you want that to be nothing?

I have my faults as an administrator for these sites, but part of any managerial role is knowing your strengths and weaknesses, and assigning those fit for a tasks to perform them better than you would be able to. This is the reason why our site manages to strive - its great community that works with members to help them improve. If we don't, we're a forum of uninformed newcomers with no improvement besides being told we're great at what we do, even if it's not true.

Please do not accuse staff of misconduct when you can't take criticism. That might sound harsh, but insinuating that you have had a particularly rough treatment when that is not the case grinds my gears slightly, and I take it as an insult on not only my managerial choices, but also on behalf of my staff and friends.

I suggest you read things with a little less anger and contention, and instead read them with the mindset of educating and directing you to ways of improving. We want you to get better, we want to get better, and we're not going to achieve that by mollycoddling.
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Submissions (OR: "Why is my sheet taking so long to get on the site?") - by Dazz - 05-01-2017, 05:51 AM