Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SMRPG Shy Guy enhancement (spritesheet + molds)
Smile 
I loved looking into Spriters Resource for years now, and at one point I tried making my own spritesheet to maybe display as a Custom spritesheet... but have no clue how to do so. Ouch!
Also a thing I'm wondering about is what colors can be used on a SNES/SMRPG cartridge, since I can't find that. ^^; Otherwise I'd like to make sure the colors are 100% accurate. =D But yeah, anyways, here's my spritesheet and the sprites did work in the SMRPG ROM (by using LazyShell program), hope it looks alright. ^^
(kind of a pain to insert all)

[Image: tumblr_nk5r9ipXxE1unagj3o1_500.png]
If you want the molds, you can download them here =D http://www.mediafire.com/download/yo3ofe..._molds.zip
(MediaFire is nice for storage, but bad for large GIFs >_>)
You'll most likely need to use them since the program can get a bit confused on certain molds since the slingshot originally had the same colors as parts of the Shy Guy. ^^

Oh, um, I guess I could talk about this spritesheet. ^^
  • I tried displaying the frames of animation on the top left
  • Shy Guys use 15 colors + 1 transparent, thus are safe to use for SMRPG ROM, but unsure about cartridge when it comes to colors...
  • provided the BPP Graphics file for Shy Guy to use in LazyShell editor (though if you're unsure what you're doing, use the molds instead)
  • pallets on the right including some for different Shy Guys (for replacing Shy Ranger, Sling Shy)
  • wanted to make Shy Guy better looking by smoothing out the shading pixels, coloring the shoes blue, and coloring the slingshot differently
  • made my own font in FontStruct for the text, you can download my font here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ow4jcl...s-font.zip (use 8px, 16px, 24px, ... font size and no sharp/crisp/strong/smooth... just keep it basic ^^Wink
Anyways, hope you guys like them =D And maybe can point on some things I should improve and maybe tell me whether I should upload this to Custom (somehow, never done it before) or not so. ^^
[Image: tumblr_nk5xd5Osft1unagj3o1_100.gif]"You want it? Well, too bad! It's all yours now, bwahaha!"
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
SMRPG Shy Guy enhancement (spritesheet + molds) - by M.E.R.255 - 02-26-2015, 10:24 AM