Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Beads or mosaic or pencils with Mosaic GUI !
Exclamation EDIT : 17/01/15 : V1 VERSION AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH. Please visit the official website and support this project. Exclamation

Hi everybody,

I want to present you a future software (actually in BETA version) which will help anybody to do pixel art with HAMA or PERLER beads for instance : Mosaic-GUI.

Indiegogo support : https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/beads...mosaic-gui

What is Mosaic-GUI ?

Mosaic-GUI is a future easy and powerful Java GUI to convert photos and pictures for beads and mosaic such as Hama© for instance.
An exemple of generated patterns thanks to Mosaic-GUI is available here.
You can send me mail to [email protected] or a pm or an answer in this topic for ideas, comments or questions Smile

What are his features ?

Actually, the beta version of Mosaic GUI has many advantages :
  • This software works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
  • You can load jpg, png and tiff files like pictures or photo.
  • You can select/crop an area of your picture/photo directly.
  • You can load/create your own palette colors easily in txt format.
  • You can configure the size of your beads/mosaic and the maximum width size of your project.
  • 2 special filters to convert your pictures : figurines (indexed filter colors) and photos(dithering filter colors).
  • You can generate pattern of your converted picture in HTML file : a light and easy format file to share your creation and print your creation's instruction
  • The HTML file contains pattern, numbers of beads/mosaic and his colors and the size (Lxl) of your project.

How can I help you?

Your donations will be very helpful for many reasons :
  • to pay infrastructure and web costs in order to build an official website.
  • to have time to test and improve beta software like contrast and luminosity filters
  • to plan to make an Android version in future releases by buying devices in order to test Mosaic GUI in different platforms.
  • to put this software in GPL licence and share it with GitHub.

Also, any contributions of ideas are welcome to power up Mosaic-GUI.

In a friendly manner
Mosaic-GUI
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Beads or mosaic or pencils with Mosaic GUI ! - by mosaicgui - 01-08-2015, 02:20 AM